Monday, May 7, 2012

I Got an Accident


 I have a terrible experience. By the time, I got an accident when I ride my motorcycle before went to school. The accident it happened in the morning day, it is about 06.45 am, when I was in second class Vocational High School of One Yogyakarta.
The accident is very given a start and at a swoop very amusing. It happened because I overslept, so I did not prepared things that would be brought to went to school. Thus, I confused about my problem that I overslept, because before now, I did not fallen up this matter.
Exactly, the accident happened in the street near my house. At that moment, I ride my motorcycle faster, because I would arrive in school quickly. Therefore, I did not concentration well and became inattentive person. From that, in a blind turning of the street there is a wall near the street, then I bumped the wall lickety split. Then I felt down because I did not control my motorcycle, actually I was afraid, shocked and also screamed out  to asked for  someone help. 
Meanwhile there was someone who saw me felt down, he is my neighbor. Immediately I asked his to help me, then he helped me quickly. After that, he took me back home. Finally, to solve my problem I still went to school took by my uncle, I arrived in school it is about 20 minutes later, but I still came late. To conclude, I think this problem is my experienced that very terrible and embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment