Monday, June 11, 2012

The Example of Application Letter


Dear Human Resources Departement (HRD)

I would like to apply for the position as an English Teacher vacancy, which I read in www.Lowongan-Pekerjaan.net of 11 May 2011, and would be grateful if you would send me more information about this job
I am 19 years old, I am single and now I am currently studying English at English Education Department in Yogyakarta Muhammadiyah University. I will be taking the value (GPA) in semester two and would take up the position after that.
I am interested in applying for this position as I enjoy teaching the adult  and I could work in team. I have experience in teaching English more than 2 year, speak English active and could operate the computer well. I feel I would be a suitable as I consider myself high motivation to work, friendly, approachable and flexible.
I am free to attend and interview at anytime.
As you requested, I enclosed details of my previous work experience. If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I usually contacted.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Your sincerely,

Rizka Puspitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment